Sunday, February 3, 2013

Wash and Wear

Today was the big day.  Time to have some fun with the upcoming surgery.  I let the kids give me a buzz cut.  Not only do I look like a new man, I feel like one today.  Yesterday was brutal.  I was able to watch my wife and daughter take their Tae Kwon Do belt tests - they both did great and advanced a level - but that was it.  I spent the rest of the day on the couch with my eye's closed.  I couldn't sleep, all I could do was lie there with my eye's closed and listen to the television. It sure made Pawn Stars more interesting.  Today was sooooo much better, the headaches were little baby ones.  And now my hair is wash and wear, no more brush and no more gel.. 

On to the hair cut.  Let's see how I looked with all of my hair, I didn't even bother to comb it for these:



Time to start cutting, girls first:







Now it's our son's turn:



Look mom a mohawk





Moving right along:




TaDa!



3 comments:

  1. Looking sharp! Remember chicks dig bald guys. Ok so I only know of one chick the digs bald guys so I married her. Best of luck. Thoughts and prayers you way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dave you look great!!!, the kids did awesome

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dave, the kids did a great job! As a matter of fact, I am seriously considering hiring them to cut Mr. White's hair! LOL Good luck with your surgery. Fingers crossed that it will solve those nasty headaches you're having. Hugs to you and your awesome family! ~Mrs. White

    ReplyDelete